You may also be looking for the dream sequencer device.
The Colonist, the last human alive, decides to enter the Dream Sequencer and live through all his previous incarnations. From recent history all the way to the first man on earth, he visits the past and looks through the eyes of his historical selves.
- Lana Lane - backing vocals on tracks 4 and 5, vocals on tracks 1, 3 and 6
- Johan Edlund - track 2
- Floor Jansen - track 2
- Edward Reekers - track 4
- Mouse - track 5
- Jacqueline Govaert - track 7
- Arjen Lucassen - track 8
- Damian Wilson - track 9
- Neal Morse - track 10
- Mark McCrite - backing vocals on track 10
- Arjen Lucassen - electric and acoustic guitars, bass guitar, analog synthesizers, Mellotron, Hammond, and additional keyboards
- Rob Snijders - drums
- Erik Norlander - analog synthesizers, piano, vocoder, Hammond, and additional keyboards
- Clive Nolan - synth solo on track 3
- Peter Siedlach - strings
- The Futureman from Into the Electric Castle is heavily implied to be the Colonist.
- The events of this album tie in with the events of The Sixth Extinction movement "Spirit on the Wind" and "Complete the Circle". They also take place directly before the events of The Memory Remains.
- The Dream Sequencer - 5:10
- My House on Mars - 7:50
- 2084 - 7:42
- One Small Step - 8:47
- The Shooting Company of Captain Frans B. Cocq - 7:59
- Dragon on the Sea - 7:09
- Temple of the Cat - 4:11
- Carried by the Wind - 3:59
- And the Druids Turn to Stone - 6:37
- The First Man on Earth - 7:20
- The Dream Sequencer (Reprise) - 3:38
- Universal Migrator, Parts 1 and 2 on www.arjenlucassen.com
- Universal Migrator Part 1: The Dream Sequencer article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
"Into the Electric Castle"
|Ayreon Albums|| Next:|
"Flight of the Migrator"